Specification & Description
Gigabyte a520 aorus elite motherboard
About This Product
Gigabyte a520 aorus elite motherboard: AMD A520 AORUS Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, ALC1200 Audio, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, Smart Fan 5, Q-Flash Plus, Pre-installed IO Shield Design
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series / 3rd Gen Ryzen and 3rd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200 and High End Audio Capacitors
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick InstallationDESIGN CONCEPT
5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
GIGABYTE AORUS series motherboards use a 5+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Benefits of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector (Up to 32 GB/s)
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
The Industry’s Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, ensuring that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
There are no reviews yet.