Specification & Description
About This Product
gigabyte-b460-aorus-pro-ac-mainboard : Intel® B460 AORUS Motherboard with Direct 8+2 Phase Digital VRM Design, Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged Heatsink ,Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards, Intel® 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI & BT 5, Intel® 2.5 GbE LAN, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™, RGB FUSION 2.0
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Direct 8+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged Heatsink
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- Intel® 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI & BT 5
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5 GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ Support
- ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with WIMA & Nichicon MW Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Easy and Quick Installation: Pre-installed IO Shield
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU、Memory and Graphics Card
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Shards of the Void; Borders Disappear Fusing different materials and surface textures with negative space to form a juxtaposition and showcase a stylistic effect where the boundaries between components are not clearly defined. It creates a multi-dimensional design that seemingly cuts through space and time.
B460 AORUS PRO AC motherboard use a 8+2 phase digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 10-core Intel® Core™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
The maximum memory capacity on the B460 motherboard is 128GB. After Intel updated the memory reference code, a single slot can support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 128GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platforms. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now for memory-intensive application such as rendering and video editing.